COVID-19: Statement from the CEO
We are closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our team and customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19.
We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
Our commitment to the community remains the same:
- Provide a “best in class” service experience to our neighbors (our customers)
- Maintain and support a place of employment for our team to grow and prosper and, be happy!
- Be a good neighbor in our community
- We are here to serve our community if you need our services. Our team is prepared to take the necessary precautions.
- All team members are to be responsible. We are checking with each team member daily before being dispatched to any assignment
- All members of our team are instructed to stop work in the event they find themselves in a situation that is questionable, or they deem unsafe
- Field Team members have all been equipped with the most recommended means for hand sanitation prior to entering a customer’s location and before they leave. Each team member is equipped with disinfectant wipes and spray
We will continue to stand true to the same guiding principles, ideals, standards and values that defines our business and family. Our team is some of the best in the business at what they do and some of the best all-around people in general.
We appreciate the trust that our neighbors continue to have in our company and being part of our family. As importantly, we appreciate the trust that our team has in the direction, guidance and leadership during this difficult time.